Subject: Mozilla CSS and Entities

I seem unable to view docbook documents in Mozilla (v1.5) using a CSS styleheet when the docbook XML contains character entities.

eg.
<para>hello &mdash; world</para>

throws a Mozilla error where as the same without the &mdash; works fine.

I understand older versions of Mozilla had problems with such things. Is this still the case? is there anything special I need to configure?

TIA

croaker

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger