Subject: sample/example schema?

Hi
first time poster and newbie to schema, xml, etc

I'm looking at using Word 2003 in conjunction with Arbortext Epic Editor to
manage and author technical documentation, but need an example or sample
schema to get going, just something that I can use to learn from, what I can
and can't do, etc.

Anyone got any suggestions?
thanks a lot.

David

--

If beans grow where beans are planted, then surely peace will grow where peace
is planted.