Subject: Generate HTML on the fly

Hello,

I have got some docbook-xml docs and I need to generate on the fly HTML docs.
I've written a Python script [1], but I've got some warnings (about extensions)
and the task takes too long. Can I produce html quicker whith python?. The tool
we are writting is here [2]

[1] from Ft.Xml.Xslt import Processor
    from Ft.Xml import InputSource

    def creaHtmlTraper(stringDocXml):
	docXsl='/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl'
	processor=Processor.Processor()
	sheet=InputSource.DefaultFactory.fromString(open(docXsl).read(), docXsl)
	source=InputSource.DefaultFactory.fromString(stringDocXml, 'http://155.210.19.185')
	processor.appendStylesheet(sheet)
	return processor.run(source)

[2] http://155.210.19.185:8000/