Subject: Tags for presentation structures

Hello, All!

Which tags can I use for markup structures?

Structures is:

- tree of directories with description of each dir
- structure of config files also with descriptions
- structure of software components inside project

I think what tables is not good option since tables is
way to visual formatting and groupment for data.

<variablelist/> used for list of variables...

I can't find other desirable tags. Should I fill RFE for adding
such tag ?

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt@vzljot.ru