Subject: Stylesheets can't find bibliography collection

Hi,

I am trying to use the bibliography collection mechanism in the XSL
stylesheets. I get errors of the form:

warning: failed to load external entity
"http://www.dummy.org/biblio_database.xml";
No bibliography entry: AustinHowToDoThingsWithWords found in
http://www.dummy.org/biblio_database.xml

My stylesheet contains:

<xsl:param
name="bibliography.collection">http://www.dummy.org/
biblio_database.xml</xsl:param>

And my catalogue resolves http://www.dummy.org/biblio_database.xml to
the local file biblio_database.xml which contains the bibliography.

I have tried using absolute and relative paths, as well as the URL
shown above, in the bibliography.collection parameter, with the same
result.

I am using XSL stylesheets 1.64.1 (HTML), xsltproc 1.1.0.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Many thanks,

Nick.

Nick Hunt