Subject: Appendix w table included to doc by entity - fop exits code 2

Hi,

I have the following problem with FOP-0.20.5

My main document includes, by way of entity reference,
an appendix. The appendix contains a table.

When I transform the appendix by itself. FOP converts
fine.
When I transform the main document FOP fails with
exits code 2.

If I remove the table. Then the main document
transforms fine.

I have two other appendix documents included in the
same way. Neither has tables and both transform fine.

The table looks as follows:

<appendix id="display_spec_element_map_ref">
    <title id="display_spec_element_map_ref.title">XDS
Element Mapping Reference</title>
    <para>text</para>
    <sect1 id="map_to_docbook">
        <title id="map_to_docbook.title">Map to
Docbook</title>
        <para>
            <xref linkend="tbl_cong2dbmap"/> describes
the name mapping used by
            &app; Display Specification for Docbook
V4.1.2 XML Documents.</para>
        <para>Only names that are different to those
commonly recognised as
            elements in Docbook are listed. All other
elements are considered
            unaltered by &app;.</para>

    </sect1>
    <sect1>