Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Footnotes overlap text

I have the same problem as Robert, using the standard xsl stylesheets and fop 0.20.5. Has anyone found a workaround for this? Perhaps experimented with the page margin or anything?

Michael Rauh

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 18:52
An: Robert Geldmacher; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [docbook-apps] Footnotes overlap text

Hmm, I seem to have the opposite problem when I test this.
In my article output from FOP 0.20.5, the body text ends
too soon on the page.  It looks like twice the space for
the footnotes is allocated, leaving the text ending far above
the first footnote.  This occurs on both the first page and
later pages.

Have you tried processing your document with the stock stylesheets
instead of your customization?  Do you still get the collision then?

I believe this is a bug in FOP, as the page looks fine when I
process it with XEP.