Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating page numbers in xrefs to programlisitngs

Bob Stayton wrote:
> In the meantime, you can work around the problem by moving the id
> from the programlisting element to an anchor element inside the
> programlisting:

OK, thank you, this works, I've filed a bug report.

The same

{?unresolved internal destination: 'def.RandomWalk'}

happens with links to firstterms:

A <firstterm id="def.RandomWalk">Random Walk</firstterm> is...
.
.
.
A <link linkend="def.RandomWalk">funny way to walk</link> is to...

A is usual with <link>, no page numbers are created and therefore, no
"[?]" either, but the error message appears anyway..

Is this also bug (or a feature?)

Joachim

--
Joachim Ziegler                       Stuhlsatzenhausweg 85
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik    66123 Saarbrücken, Germany