Subject: Including raw HTML (highlighted code)

Hi folks,

Is there any way for me to just include raw text (HTML) in my DocBook
output? I'm using the XSL style sheets to generate XHTML and HTML Help
files, so it doesn't matter that a PDF production would choke on
whatever solution I come up with.

I'm including code samples from external files, which is all well and
good. But I would love for my code samples to be syntax highlighted, so
I'm running them through another process that spits out styled HTML that
displays the code in nicely highlighted format.

Anyone?

/claus