Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook xslt question

This doc should get you started.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlFrames.html

It has lots of other info on customizing the DocBook XSL stylesheets.

From: "Shaffer, Chris" <Chris.Shaffer@BellSouth.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Docbook xslt question

I know this must get asked a lot, but I did not see anything about it in
the list archives.  And, if I'm not posting to the right list, please
let me know.

I'm in the process of re-writing the documentation for an in-house cad
tool, and I'm trying to use docbook.  What I'd like the finished product
to be like is like the PHP documentation, with the menu/toc on the left
hand side.  I've checkout the phpdoc from cvs, and I can't say that was
much help (there was so much in there that was dependent on their build
system.  I'd rather just use xsltproc to generate the documents).

Does anyone, have any idea how I can accomplish moving a pemenant TOC to
the left hand side of the chunked webpages?  I'm not asking anyone to
tell me, step by step.  Maybe just point me to the files that I'll need
to look at.  Could be all the help I need.

Thanks,

Chris Shaffer

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."  113

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.