Subject: OT - errors in Saxon

I am working with Instant Saxon to convert my documents...
while it works fine on most documents (all the XML to HTML
conversions), on some conversions, using the fo stylesheets I get:
java.lang.StackOverflowError
error being reported, and the fo output is incomplete.  Is there
any simple way to fix this?

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.