Subject: Re: How to get static full width text in the footer?

> I've got a customization for controlling the width of the header and
> footer table cells.  I'll see if I can get it tested and checked in
> soon.

Great!  Will it be in the next release of the style sheets?

> If you need something right away, you could customize the template
> named footer.table in fo/pagesetup.xsl.  It has three instances of
> setting column widths using "proportional-column-width(1)".  If you
> copy that template to your customization and change the numbers, you
> can manipulate the column widths.

I copied in the footer.table from pagesetup.xsl, and changed the left
and right calls to proportional-column-width(0).

I get warnings about zero-width table columns for FOP.  But it seems
to work, so I don't worry much about the warnings...:-)