Subject: Re: Getting current section title in header?

> Is it possible to get the current section title into the header for
> articles?

Pugging this (picked from the original header.content in the fo/pagesetup.xsl)
in the appropriate spot in my local customization of header.content,
might do the trick:
  <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
                      retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
                      retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>

I haven't been able to verify it, because I've been caught up in
trying to find out why I suddenly can't create non-draft PDF versions
of my documents... (see a separate message to the list).