Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to WordML

>>Is it worth your efforts to generate the xml then Phil?
>>Why not work in Word throughout?

Because as an author & developer I want all the groovy benefits of using XML & Docbook even if my target audience doesn't want or understand them. Having migrated my business to Docbook some 18 months ago, it's been a real help in managing & maintaining my products.

I'm not sure I want to tell my customers they have to have PDF. It's like going to buy a car and being told by the dealer which one they're prepared to sell me!

Given the amount of feedback from others on this list, perhaps I _am_ the only one with this particular issue. Looks like I've got a project to keep me out of the sunlight for a few months ;o)

P.