Subject: Creating custom titlepage.xsl

Hi all,

I am currently finalizing the layout of a manual and I run into some oddity.
When I follow Bob Staytons' recipe for generating a custom titlepage layout
(in fact I want different chapter title font sizes) I get a file that is
nearly empty except for the first line that says:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

end then a whole bunch of LF and space characters - and nothing else - till
the end of the file.

I used:
xsltproc -output test.xsl titlepage.xsl titlepage.templates.xml

I copied the files titlepage.xsl and titlepage.template.xml from the'fo'
directory of the 1.64.1 of the xsl stylesheets.

I use xsltproc -V:
Using libxml 20605, libxslt 10102 and libexslt 802
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20605, libxslt 10102 and libexslt 802
libxslt 10102 was compiled against libxml 20605
libexslt 802 was compiled against libxml 20605

Does anyone have a clue or am I missing something trivial?

Kind regards,

Maarten Sanders

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl