Subject: Catalog resolver and xincludes

Hi,

I am trying to get saxon work with XIncludes along with the apache
resolver.

I have read the
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Xinclude.html#JavaXIncludes portion
and the only thing missing is use of the apache resolver, when I include
classpath for the resolver [1] I get :-(

Transformation failed: Failed to load
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver

if I do not use the following then resolver works

-Dorg.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration=\
       org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration

What am I missing

[1]http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/UseCatalog.html#UsingCatalogsSaxon

--

Togan Muftuoglu