Subject: ANNOUNCE: DocBook consulting services

I'm pleased to announce that I'm moving full time into DocBook.
I have left SCO and started my own consulting business for DocBook
and other types of computer-based publishing.  I think DocBook
has reached sufficient maturity to be deployed in a wide range
of corporate, academic, and government applications.  Some of
those people will need help getting it all working.  I hope there
will be enough work in DocBook to keep me off the streets.

I plan to continue to participate as a volunteer
in the DocBook community, as a member of the DocBook
Technical Committee, as a member of the SourceForge Technical
Team, and as a contributor to the mailing lists.  In fact, I plan to
contribute more to the DocBook community since I will
have all this free time.  8^)

All I ask is that my services be considered if DocBook consulting
is needed. Please see my website for more information:

http://www.sagehill.net/consulting.html

My old mailing addresses bobs@sco.com and bobs@caldera.com are
no longer valid, and mail to those addresses will not reach me.
Please use bobs@sagehill.net if you want to contact me.

DocBook Consulting