Subject: Generating a PDF file list in the chunked html index page.

Hi,

With the set of documents I'm working on, they need to be available in both
html and pdf format. Generating the files is fine, but at present I need to
then manually add in a file list for the pdf files after the site has been
generated.

The pdf files have the same name as the html files (both of these use their ID
attributes for the names) but with .pdf instead of .html. I was looking for a
way to call the table of contents generation twice - once for the html links,
and then a second time for the .pdf links.

Was thinking I could activate the call by adding a processing instruction to
the master file for the document, but am not sure what template to then call
to actually generate the TOC.

Something like...

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('pdf toclist')">
  <xsl:call-template name="????????">
        <xsl:with-param name="base.dir" select="'../'"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="html.ext" select="'.pdf'"/>
  </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>

Any suggestions?

Thanks,