Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes

>> Um, yes.  Read on in Chapter 19 to this section:
Doh! Thanks, found it.

My syntax was correct but my make script (windows bat file) wasn't doing the xmllint thing properly - fixed that. I'm using the xmllint/saxon combo.

The <legalnotice> element seemed to be OK (at least in my context).

Looks like I'm back on track - thanks for the sanity check.

P.