Subject: Re: (sub)title elements

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:

> You didn't mention which title you want to align.
> Many titles are handled by the titlepage mechanism
> that uses specs from titlepage.templates.xml, which
> are then processed into the titlepage.templates.xsl
> stylesheet module.  See:

Sorry about that, I'm actually doing my resume in DocBook, and
producing both the HTML version and a PDF using FO.  I'm not using a
title page, but wanted to change the article's title and subtitle to
be centered in HTML.  When the same source is used to generate the
PDF, it's centered, but not in the HTML.

Also,  is it possible to shift the margin for portions of the article,
i.e., instead of this:

,----
| WORK EXPERIENCE
|
| 07/96 - Present               ABC, Inc.               Anytown, DE USA
|
| Senior Software Engineer / Project Manager
|
|     * Principal software designer and developer of C and Java, blah,
|       blah, blah
`----

to something like this:

,----