Subject: Re: RTL/LTR directional tags

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:15:35PM +0400,
 Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir@arabeyes.org> wrote
 a message of 23 lines which said:

> I am trying to use Docbook XSLT chain for Arabic documents. The problem
> I am having is that I can't seem to figure out where (if any) I can set
> directional tags.

I don't speak Arabic and I never tried my suggestion but why not just
using Unicode's:

U+202B "RIGHT-TO-LEFT EMBEDDING"

Wether the current typical tools for Docbook will implement this
character properly is another issue... But they should. tell us if it
works.