Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] pdf mailto links

Actually it also contains the subject:
<ulink url=mailto:user@mymail.org?Subject=book>Feedback</ulink>
Is it possible to contain all 3 parts:
- the address: user@mymail.org
- the subject: book
- the text for the link: Feedback

I don't see any attributes on the email entity to do that.

Thank you for any and all help,
Geoffrey
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:03 PM

Use <email>user@mymail.org</email>

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey [mailto:jcs_gde_lists@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:16 AM
To: _MailingList docbook-apps
Subject: [docbook-apps] pdf mailto links

Hi all,

I am using docbook to generate fo which generates pdf.
We have 3 kind of links:
1) <ulink url="http://mylink.org"/>
2) <ulink url="http://mylink.org">My link text</ulink>
3) <ulink url=mailto:user@mymail.org>Feedback</ulink>

They are generated in the pdf clickable:
2) My link text[http://mylink.org]

The first 2 are as I like, but the last one isn't:
It should just say Feedback without [mailto:user@mymail.org] or the ulink element doesn't actually have to be there, as it serves no purpose in the printed version.

Is there an attribute or command line argument which can do this?