Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XSLT failure on DocBook table

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 01:42:40PM -0800, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I can't tell from the information you provided what the problem is.

After a bit more debugging, I realized that I didn't include all the
necessary information.  This error is triggered by using the one-pass
profile-docbook.xsl style sheet.

> First question is always whether the document validates.

Yes, it does.

> Assuming it does,
> can you include the table element so it can be tested?

I've attached the test document.  It's not very large.

Take care,

    John L. Clark
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd";>
<article>
  <title>A Table Test</title>

  <section>
    <title>The Section With The Table</title>

    <variablelist>
      <varlistentry>
        <term>Some term that is defined by a table</term>

        <listitem>
          <informaltable>
            <tgroup cols="2">
              <tbody>