Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Making a book using docbook

Michael Smith wrote:

>Jerome,
>
>What editing app are you using? Can you use GNU Emacs? There's a very
>good XML editing mode for GNU Emacs, nXML mode, that's driven by Relax
>NG schemas and doesn't require you to have a doctype declaration in any
>of your files at all.

Thanks for your so quick answer michael..:)
Yes I can use Emacs (don't used for a while) that's one of the  candidates
the other product is Oxygen editor which is an IDE for XML stuff...
I 'll launch my google on the nXML track to find docbook applications of
this
mode (I downloaded nxml last week :) )

Thanks
Jerome

--
Auteur cahier du programmeur Java tome 2 - Eyrolles 10/2003
http://www.eyrolles.com/php.informatique/Ouvrages/ouvrage.php3?ouv_ean13=9782212111941