Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xincludes with Xerces 2.6.2

Sorry for not posting the error message - here goes:

"Error reported by XML parser: Elements from namespace
'http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude', other than 'fallback', are not
allowed to be children of 'include' elements.  However, 'include' was
found."

I'll see if I can get around to testing with xmllint.

/claus