Subject: Formatting different items

Hi,

This is my first mail to the forum. Whoohoo! :-)

I have a few questions on xsl formatting. I would like my customization
layer to do the following:

1. I would like the "Procedure: x" to be substituted with a small image for
each procedure in the document.

2. I would like increased space before and after a titled figure or any
other formal object. I have tried all sorts of xsl stuff in my customization
file without success. :(

3. I would like figure titles to be non-bolded.

4. I would like the crossreferences to be written as "Chapter: Foo" instead
of "Chapter, Foo".

Hope there are people out there who can help me with these problems....

Regards,

Pontus Haglund