Subject: Re: Problems setting Website navtoc font color

> I've set the navtoc background in HTML generated from DocBook Website
> to the required corporate profile deep blue.

> I need to set the font colours of the navtoc to something lighter, to
> make the letters possible to read.
[snip!]
> Does anyone know why, and how to set the font colour in a way that
> work for all browsers?

This is how Norm does it:

SPAN.curpage           { color: yellow;
                         font-style: italic; }
SPAN.curpage A         { color: white; }
SPAN.curpage A:link    { color: white; }
SPAN.curpage A:visited { color: white; }

SPAN.toplevel A          { color: white; }
SPAN.toplevel A:link     { color: white; }
SPAN.toplevel A:visited  { color: white; }

SPAN.otherpage           { color: white; }
SPAN.otherpage A         { color: white; }
SPAN.otherpage A:link    { color: white; }
SPAN.otherpage A:visited { color: white; }

SPAN.descendant A         { color: white; }
SPAN.descendant A:link    { color: white; }
SPAN.descendant A:visited { color: white; }

SPAN.ancestor A         { color: white; }
SPAN.ancestor A:link    { color: white; }
SPAN.ancestor A:visited { color: white; }