Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with tgroup width using XSTL

Bob Stayton wrote:
> I think originally this was seen as a limitation of the HTML table model,
> which does not have a tgroup child of its table element. So the stylesheet
> just output separate tables for each tgroup. But on further thought, this
> could be accomplished in HTML by putting the individual tgroup tables into
> a wrapper table, one table per row with their widths set to 100%.
>
> If you have an account on SourceForge, you could file a feature request to
> get this in the queue to be implemented.

I've just filed

   https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=929737&group_id=21935&atid=373750

To be honest, I did not really understand the approach you've proposed, so
only descrived the problem.
Maybe it makes sense for you to add a comment to the issue with your ideas?

Thanks,
Volodya