Subject: use normal docbook articles for website-2.5.0

Hi all,

i'm using website 2.5 for generating a homepage. I already have some
articles written in docbook xml format. Website 2.5 expects a wepage
file and at the moment i need to add a xinclude statement to each
webpage file to include my articles:

<webpage id="article.x" lang="de">
    <config value="17.03.04" param="rcsdate"/>
    <head>
        <title>article x</title>
    </head>
    <xi:include href="articlex.xml"
        xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude"; />
</webpage>

The result is not the best but it seems the xerces doesnt fully support
xinclude and so its the best i can get.

I'm new to website. Is their another alternative how to use existing
docbook articles within a website2.5  homepage ?

Thanks for hints
Greets,
Marcel