Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XSL FO parameter admonition.properties (and more!)

Steve Whitlatch wrote:

> In general, how am I to know what attributes an attribute-set can legally
> contain? I have not been able to figure this out exploring the DocBook XSL,
> not yet.

These attributes are used to convey FO properties to resulting FO file.
You can use all FO properties in all attribute sets as properties in FO
are usualy inherited. You can find list of all FO properties in XSL-FO
specification:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

         XML a Java 13.-14.4.            XSL-FO 20.4.
         DocBook 18.-19.5.               XSLT 24.-26.5.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature