Subject: JEuclid for MathML to SVG conversion

Greetings all:

I am looking for a way to convert MathML to SVG (for inclusion of
equations in a DocBook publication).  JEuclid appears to do just this,
but the documentation is very sparse.  I have not been able to figure
out how to invoke it.

Ideally, I would like to bypass the Cocoon step; I've never  have no
need for a web application here. I just want to run a batch process (for
example, an Ant task) to convert my DocBook to HTML and PDF, with the
equations as embedded images.  Does anyone know how to run JEuclid from
the command line or from Ant?

Many thanks -- mdflood