Subject: wordwrap

Hello!

I have some trouble with the wordwrap in my pdf output file.

Here an example of an paragraph from the xml file:

<para>This book is designed to be the clear, concise, normative reference to the DocBook DTD. This book is the official documentation for the DocBook DTD.</para>

After generating the pdf file there is a wordwrap between "DocBook" and "DTD". So it looks like

This book is designed to be the clear, concise, normative reference to the DocBook
DTD. This book is the official documentation for the DocBook DTD.

I long to prevent this wordwrap because "DocBook DTD" is one phrase.

The pdf output I want  should be

This book is designed to be the clear, concise, normative reference to the
DocBook DTD. This book is the official documentation for the DocBook DTD.

It would be nice if I could customize the stylesheet in a way that I can write in the xml file something like
<phrase role="nowrap">DocBook DTD</phrase> ... an it works the way I want.

I have already tried several customizations but nothing works.

Has anybody an idea what I have to customize?

Greetings
Wischi