Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Internal entities

At 16:44 30/04/2004, Bob Stayton wrote:
>Hi,
>Your sample files work ok for me.  When I process your chapter file that
>XIncludes the article, the entities are properly expanded in the output.

Bob, on the wall at work I have a script file that you put out
on one list or another, using Xerces for the xIncludes and saxon (IIRC)
for the transforms, and the Xerces catalogResolver.

I don't *think* its come up on this list.
Since its a reasonable combo for xslt, xinclude and catalog resolver,
would you do the honours here please...
  <grin/> Then I'll steal it for the faq.

regards DaveP