Subject: Re: [docbook] ANT & Java - the next step

Hi,
For future reference, I'll mention that the 'docbook' mailing list is for
questions about the DocBook DTD.  You should use the 'docbook-apps'mailing
list for processing questions like these.  I'm replying to this on
docbook-apps.

For Ant processing, see this answer in Dave Pawson's DocBook FAQ:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/ant.html

Perhaps other people can help you with the other questions.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Felipe Gaścho" <gaucho@atlantico.com.br>
To: <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: [docbook] ANT & Java - the next step

Dear friends,

Just now I converted my first DocBook example to an Html file -
everything OK. I“m attaching the files I used to produce the output,
including a hand made 100% Java XML/XSL converter - to use (considering
you have j2sdk1.4.* installed):

java SimpleJaxp sample.xml
C:/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.65.1/html/docbook.xsl

where:
sample.xml is the data input
docbook.xsl is the converter available at the Oasis
repository

The result is the screen, but you can redirect it with through the OS
commands.

================ First stage complete :^) ================

Now, I'm thinking to extend my knowledge and to integrate it with the
rest of my default development environment...

My next questions are:

- How can I use ANT + DocBook to maintain the documentation of
my Java project based?

- Is there a set of XSL files related to the Brazilian Technical
Norms Association (ABNT)? as we got for LaTex ?

- Where can I found good examples about the usage of DocBook as
assignments/homework publishing?

Best regards,

Felipe Gaścho
https://schoolbus.dev.java.net/