Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Body tag in chunks

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Immell, Tara [mailto:Immell@SelkirkFinancial.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:21 PM
To: 'Leticia Thorell'
Cc: 'docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org'

I made my chunked .htm files say <body class="FrameworkView"> by putting
this into a customization layer:

<!--  remove default body attributes and add only class="FrameworkView"
  -->
<xsl:template name="body.attributes">
<xsl:attribute name="class">FrameworkView</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:template>

Hope that answers your question.

Tara