Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating webhelp with applethelp.xsl

Does it create any files at all? Sounds like a permissions problem. If I
try to run it in a directory that's read-only, I get the following output:

dcramer@myrmecine ~/Desktop/applethelp
$ java -cp
c:/workhead/xmldocs/export/Saxon/6.5/javavm/release/enus/saxon.jar
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet book.001.xml applethelp.xsl
Writing files/pr01.html for preface(forward)
Error at saxon:output on line 337 of
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.64.1/html/chunker.xsl:
  Failed to create output file files/pr01.html: files\pr01.html (Access
is denied)
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

David