Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Website: indexterm, index?

Right you are, I had an error in the DTD declaration.

Now that I understand how indexing works in WebSite, it might not be
such bad news. I may try creating several page-level indexes as you
describe, and then mining them (using a perl script, or another xsl
transform if I'm really ambitious) to create a page with a master index.
I don't mind a little post-processing if there's a good way to automate it.

Thanks,
Denis