Subject: Format bibliography with FOP

Hello,
I'm having some problems with my bibliography. I've started to make a customization layer to format it according to the ACM standard. But there are a few things I can't figure out how to do:

1) Change the way author names are displayed. I want to display them like: surname, initials. (Klemmer, R.S., Thomsen, M)
In the bibliography I have typed in complete authronames with firstname, othername and surname but I only want the first letter of the firstname and othername (initials).

2) Make sure that all rows in an entry aligns left properly. (Right now the first row is way to the left of the second).

3) Insert a manual line break so that releaseinfo is always on a separate row.

(I use Saxon and FOP)

By the way thanks Bob for answering all my previous posts.

/William