Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] extra page between cover and chapter with docbook

    Ok, it should be <xsl:import ../> for both, duh! ;-) However, I have
used just the following section for my title.xml (and then create the
xsl which is imported):

<t:titlepage t:element="book" t:wrapper="fo:block">
    <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
      <title
             t:named-template="division.title"
             param:node="ancestor-or-self::book[1]"
             text-align="center"
             font-size="&hsize5;"
             space-before="&hsize5space;"
             font-weight="bold"
             font-family="{$title.fontset}"/>
      <author font-size="&hsize3;"
              space-before="&hsize2space;"
              keep-with-next="always"/>
        <copyright/>
    </t:titlepage-content>

</t:titlepage>

but I still see the second page which has a horizontal line at the top
and the copyright info-- how can I just get rid of this second page as
well? Do I need to override <t:titlepage-content t:side="verso"> somehow
to not be used? Is this the second page that gets printed?

    Thanks, Jason