Subject: Profiling problem

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the Docbook profiling stylesheets to create output
that contains content that is a subset of the full source content, but
it isn't working for me...

The relevant elements in my source are:

             <para userlevel="user">A string parameter containing the full
             path (including the full name and extension) of the file.
             See Section 12.3.</para>

             <para userlevel="admin">A string parameter containing the full
             path (including the full name and extension) of the file.
             See the User Guide.</para>

And my stylesheet customization layer (for generating userlevel="user"
output) looks like this:

    <?xml version='1.0'?>
                   version="1.0">

    <xsl:import href="file:///C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat
    4.1/webapps/webdav/site/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/profile-docbook.xsl"/>

    <xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'../html.css'"/>
    <xsl:param name="section.autolabel" select="0"/>
    <xsl:param name="profile.userlevel" select="user"/>

    </xsl:stylesheet>

But the output (generated by Cocoon) contains BOTH paragraphs (the one
with userlevel="user" AND the one with userlevel="admin").

(I have read that the profiling stylesheets (since v1.50) can do this in
one pass, without having to generate intermediate output.)

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,