Subject: Title pages

I am writing a work for my Linux course and I must follow the format that
university needs. I have changed a lot like page format, paragraph settings,
but I did not find anything saying how to change the title pages of the
document.

I want to change the default pages generated by Docbook to something similar
to the pages I am sending attached to this email. Is it possible to change it
using DSSL stylesheets? If yes, how to do it?

[]s
Anderson Pereira Ataides

print.pdf