Subject: Procedure Step Numbering

I don't think I successfully sent this last time, if it is a duplicate,
accept my apologies, I'm new to the list :)

I've noticed with the docbook xsl stylesheets when I create a procedure,
if there is only one step, the step is created as a bulleted list.
However, if there are numerous steps, each step is created as a numbered
item in an ordered list. I'd like to override this behavior so that no
matter what, steps are rendered as numbered lists. I've done some small
customizations to the xsl stylesheets (via a customization layer), but
I'm having trouble with this one. How can I customize the xsl
stylehseets to do this?

-Jared Hales