Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A Few Style Questions from a Beginner

Ah. It is an article that I'm using at the moment. I could have a table
of contents, but I turned it off (I was/am hoping to use FOP's
extensions to create PDF bookmarks, which I think makes for better
navigation. I'm still not sure I can't get that working, or even if its
the best idea. But I digress.)

When I did have the TOC running, this title appeared before it.
Essentially, it's the first thing that gets printed (or so it appears).

I'm sure this is just a "figure out what it's called" issue. There's
just so many items, that it's easy to get lost.

Again, thanks!

Dave

PS--I use the DocBook XSL Guide all the time... it's an invaluable
resource, and the more I learn about this stuff, the more use I get out
of it... So thanks!