Subject: Graphic in header

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a graphic to the headers in my printed (PDF) output.

I tried following Bob Stayton's advice in a post from last year:

>For customizing a header, copy this template from
>fo/pagesetup.xsl to your customization layer:
>
><xsl:template name="header.content">
></xsl:template>
>
>Then modify it to put the information you want to see
>in each location of the header, using the examples
>in the existing template.
>
>Do the same for the template named 'footer.content'.
>
>To add a graphic to a header or footer, the content
>output by either template should be something like:
>
>  <fo:external-graphic src="path/to/graphics/file"/>

I have this inside my <xsl:template name="header.content"> block in my
customization layer:

  <xsl:when test="($sequence='odd' or $sequence='even') and
$position='left'">
    <fo:external-graphic src="../../../writestuff/netbatch_smaller.gif"/>
  </xsl:when>

But the graphic does not show up. I have tried it with text, which works
fine.

Any idea what I'm missing here?

Many thanks in advance,
--