Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] on-wrap on verbatim

David Tolpin wrote:

> is no-wrap on verbatim elements the right thing? If they are two long,
> they overflow -- would not it be better to let them wrap?
>
> Or at least to remove no-wrap from the templates and move it to
> attribute sets in param.xsl?

I did this change three months ago (no-wrap is now part of
monospace.verbatim.properties and it is no longer hardwired into XSLT
code). I'm not sure whether the latest release of stylesheets contains
this modification, but if not, you will see this change in the next release.

BTW: David, AFAIK you was involed in the development of XEP. Didn't you
know some way how to insert some symbol at the end/start of line when
line is wrapped? This will be very useful in listing when you want
explicitly show that long line of program listing was splitted.

			Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature