Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Error using Applethelp.xsl with 1.64.1

Hmm...I'm getting contents.pane.html with Xalan 2.6.0:

java -Djava.endorsed.dirs="xalan-j_2_6_0\bin" -cp "xalan-j_2_6_0\bin\xalan.jar;xerces-2_6_2\xercesImpl.jar" org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in book.001.xml -xsl applethelp.xsl

You might also try Saxon, (you already have a copy of the jar with xmlmind: C:\Program Files\XMLmind_XML_Editor\saxon.jar, or wherever you have xmlmind):

java -cp "C:\Program Files\XMLmind_XML_Editor\saxon.jar" com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet book.001.xml applethelp.xsl

Once you get the output of the xsls (your step 2 below), you'll have to copy some files over from html help workshop (see the readme and/or the message printed to stdout by applethelp.xsl).

With a little tweaking, you could add DocBook->Convert->Applethelp to your xmlmind menu:
http://www.xmlmind.com/pipermail/xmleditor-support/2003-September/001359.html

David