Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Another (hopefully) simple question: Table of Contents

 What does the autotoc.xsl file do exactley?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Shevitz [mailto:dshevitz@singlestep.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:36 AM
To: Bob Stayton
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Another (hopefully) simple question: Table
of Contents

Ah! I see.

I had read about the toc.line template, but I had been trying to add
that template into my customization layer. I must have been doing
something incorrect, because the color never changed.

When I changed the color in the autotoc.xsl file, the output was exactly
what I wanted.

Thanks very much!

Bob Stayton wrote:

>The best place to customize entries in the printed table of contents is

>by customizing the template named 'toc.line' in fo/autotoc.xsl.  That
>template is called once for each entry in the TOC to create the
>fo:block that formats that line.  You can add a color="#RRGGBB"
>property (substitute your hexadecimal RGB values for your purple color)
to the block.