Subject: Again about title pages

Dear friends,

I am writing a book, and the two first pages (I am calling them title pages),
must be formatted like the two pages in the pdf file attached to this email.
This book is for a Linux Course I am about to finish and the last thing I
have to do is this book.

Let me explain the informations I have in the title pages

Page 1:
'ANIBAL SANTOS JUKEMURA' is the author name (firstname, middlename, surname)
'GINUX ABSTRACT MACHINE' is the book's title
'OPERAÇÕES ..... ABSTRATAS' is the book's subtitle
'Monografia ... Linux' could be 'abstract'
'Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa' is the co-author
'Orientador' must be literal to reference the co-author
'LAVRAS' is the city
'MINAS GERAIS' state
'BRASIL' country

Page 2:
There are some common elements like author, title, subtitle

'Aprovada em...' must be literal
'Prof. Cristiano Leite de Castro' is another credit
'Prof. Rudini Menezes de Castro' is another credit

Can I change the default title pages to look like these ones? I would like not
to customize DTD, only stylesheets, because this work will be distributed
freely, and students can see two things: the text itself and the use of
DocBook to write a book.

I would like do let DocBook make all work, but if I can not change, at least
theses title pages I'll have to write using OpenOffice. By workiong this way,
I will have another problem: how to join title pages made with OpenOffice to
DocBook book?

Thanks.

Anderson Pereira Ataides

print.pdf