Subject: Re: Docbook and DSSSL questions...

Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@tarentux.org> writes:

> I would like know too if it's possible to generate separate PDF files,
> like html files (one pdf file for one xml file).

"Transform" your document into separate DocBook document using
openjade's sgml backend and then process every subdocument separately.
The tricky part is writing appropriate doctype declarations for every
section.

Or re-organize your source code as Raghavendra explained.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)