Subject: Customize header page

Hello list,

I try to customize the header of each page my document (adding the
compagny logo).

I found in the faq and in the list archive how to change the titlepage,
but nothing about other pages.

In the faq there's this sample.

<xsl:template name="select.user.pagemaster">
  <xsl:param name="element"/>
  <xsl:param name="pageclass"/>
  <xsl:param name="default-pagemaster"/>

  <!-- Return my customized title page master name if for titlepage,
       otherwise return the default -->

  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="$default-pagemaster = 'titlepage'">
      <xsl:value-of select="'my-new-titlepage'" />
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>
      <xsl:value-of select="$default-pagemaster"/>
    </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:template>

  If I intersttod a little, I have to test $default_pagemaster = odd or
even
If default_pagemaster is odd I call my_new_oddPage and in the other
case, I call my_new_evenPage.

I don't interstood how define my_new_xxxPage. How include a graphic in
the header ?

I not sure my question is really clear :-) But if someone can help me...

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
LANGUE : organe sexuel dont certains dégénérés se servent pour parler.
               P. Desproges